Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Searching the web.

So my wife would tell you that I get obsessed with things and then I search the internet for hours on end looking for anything related to my current obsession. This is totally not true. I do spend some of my free time surfing through interesting websites looking for a good deal or cool pictures of trucks.

In my current search I have been looking for original paint colors for classic GMC trucks. I even came accross the original paint sheet from 1971. So this gives us a good start. I have to say I am leaning towards the turquoise blue but I also love anything with flames. The spec sheet in the glove box says it was originaly medium blue/white but is has been repainted. As long as we go with some sort of blue I can use many of the original interior peices.

Truck Update: I drove it to the store to get cake.

Here is the original paint chip sheet from 1971.



Here is the color I was talking about. (and the color Candi voted for)





FLAMES!!!!!!



I thought this was cool. (so will my mom)

1912

1948

1957

1971

2007

No comments: