Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Drooling on the tailgate.

So being the amazing artist that I am I am always looking for an interesting angle or an unusual way to frame that perfect shot. Tonight though the prize goes to Candi. After we went to dinner with my parents I took the truck to Lowes to pick up Candi's long over due birthday present (June 27th). When I got home Candi and Jack came out to see the swing that we got Candi for her birthday. It was a nice night so we all sat on the tailgate for a while. Jack was wearing his "Future Wildcat" shirt so I though I would take a picture. Before going inside I saw that Jack had drooled on the tailgate where he was sitting and Candi said "you should take a picture and put it on your blog." So I did.

Well the picture turned really cool so here it is. Who would have known a little drool and a rusted tailgate. Anyways I never really was into the whole blog thing because I didn't think I really had anything to say that other people would want to read. Now I am sure I don't have anything to write that other people would want to read.

Update on the truck: I don't think the passenger door had been opened in years. But after removing the door handle, arm rest, window crank, door panel and almost an entire can of WD40 it finally came open. I know this is not very exciting but at least now Candi and Jack can ride along side me in the old truck.

The Drool


The Drooler


Jack and Mommy


Candi's long over due birthday present (and the kitchen sink).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: